Rochester General Hospital
September 2018 Edition
Innovation on an organizational level can be stressful, even when the context is positive. Uncertainty, pressure to meet goals, and feeling uninvolved in decision-making all contribute to further tension. Support and transparency from all levels of management can engage employees and reduce turnover during periods of change.
- Changes in VA psychiatrists’ attitudes about work environment and turnover during mental health service enhancement. Mohr DC, Bauer MS, Penfold RB.
- From strategy to action: how top managers’ support increases middle managers’ commitment to innovation implementation in health care organizations. Birken SA, Lee SY, Weiner BJ, Chin MH, Chiu M, Schaefer CT.
- Ready for Change? The Role of Physician and Staff Engagement, Burnout, and Workplace Attributes. Hung D, Chen PH.
- Ready, Set, Change! Development and usability testing of an online readiness for change decision support tool for healthcare organizations. Timmings C, Khan S, Moore JE, Marquez C, Pyka K, Straus SE.
- The use of external change agents to promote quality improvement and organizational change in healthcare organizations: a systematic review. Alagoz E, Chih MY, Hitchcock M, Brown R, Quanbeck A
Werner Medical Library
1425 Portland Ave
Rochester NY 14621
Contact your Circuit Librarian!
Email Rachel Becker anytime at email@example.com, or call (585) 922-4708
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM
(RGH ID badge swipe access for clinical staff 24/7)