Rochester General Hospital Edition
Every workplace, no matter how cohesive, experiences conflict. Differing attitudes and opinions make innovation in healthcare possible. Understanding the facilitators and barriers to interprofessional collaborations allows teams to manage and work through conflicts when they arise.
- Managing and mitigating conflict in healthcare teams: an integrative review. Almost J, Wolff AC, Stewart-Pyne A, McCormick LG, Strachan D, D’Souza C.
- Opportunities for interprofessional input into nurse and physician hand-off communication. Serksnys D, Nanchal R, Fletcher KE.
- Health and social care professionals’ attitudes to interprofessional working and interprofessional education: A literature review. O’Carroll V, McSwiggan L, Campbell M.
- Improving Nurse-Physician Teamwork: A Multidisciplinary Collaboration. Streeton A, Bisbey C, O’Neill C, Allen D, O’Hara S, Weinhold M, Miller J, Bursiek A, Grubbs P.
- An integrative review of facilitators and barriers influencing collaboration and teamwork between general practitioners and nurses working in general practice. McInnes S, Peters K, Bonney A, Halcomb E.
- Interprofessional collaboration to improve professional practice and healthcare outcomes. Reeves S, Pelone F, Harrison R, Goldman J, Zwarenstein M. – Click here to request full text
Bibliography by Rachel Becker, MLIS
Click here to print the December newsletter.
Werner Medical Library
1425 Portland Ave
Rochester NY 14621
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 9 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday: Closed (RGH ID badge swipe access for clinical staff)
Consumer Health Information