The process of reporting, tracking, and preventing safety incidents is getting easier and more efficient. Earlier this summer, we announced that system-wide, Rochester Regional Health is transitioning to one event reporting system with vendor—Riskonnect. Now, we can tell you the new name: SafeConnect.
SafeConnect is highly-reliable, easy-to-use, and enables the health system to standardize event reporting across the board.
What you need to know:
- SafeConnect will replace all current event reporting systems (Quantros, SafetyZone Portal, and paper tracking)
- Go-live is scheduled for November beginning first with United Memorial Medical Center
- SafeConnect encompasses three main areas: Patient and visitor safety events, employee events, and grievances
- Any Rochester Regional Health employee can report an event via SafeConnect
- Ease of use
- Data accuracy
- Positive employee engagement
Online training through the HealthStream Learning Center (HLC) will begin in October for employees.