Do you have fitness or healthy living goals that you want to achieve before summer arrives? The 360° WELLNESS Challenge can help get you to the finish line. It will test you against seven different aspects of Wellness: Nutrition, Exercise, Mobility, Sleep, Hydration, Well-Being and Reflection. During this 8-week program, you will record your progress in each dimension on the Tracking Log.
How to participate:
- Cost: $25
- Dates: April 16-June 10
- Sign up: Riedman Campus Wellness Center
- Complete: Initial questionnaire and set goals according your current lifestyle
- Throughout the program: Write yes or no for each category in the Tracking Log
- At the end of each week: Submit your progress to the Wellness Center
- At the end of the challenge: Total points are tallied and you will complete a final lifestyle questionnaire
Ask a Wellness Center employee for more details!
Prizes will be determined after registration is complete.