Regionally and across the country, there remains a strong demand for highly skilled nurses. If you, a friend or a family member are considering a rewarding career in nursing—now is the time to take action. RRH’s Isabella Graham Hart School of Practical Nursing (IGHSPN)—in partnership with Monroe Community College—is offering prerequisite classes for a licensed practical nursing certificate of completion. Please note that English Composition 101 and Psychology 101 are college level courses that are required to enroll in IGHSPN.
IGHSPN Fast Facts
- Prerequisite courses begin August 27, 2018
- Conveniently located at the Wegman Center for Workforce Development (1630 Portland Avenue)
- Courses held in the evening hours
- Instructed by MCC professors
- 3 credits each
- Interested? Contact Tammy Stewart, Admission Coordinator, at (585) 922.1381.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals who want to excel in a supportive atmosphere, but don’t have extra time or access to meet the application requirements.