REGISTER: Click here
Earn up to 8 CEUs
Six nephrology dietitians from RRH helped plan this important event.
Program highlights include:
- Judith Kirk, MS, RDN, CDN, CSR, FNKF, Rochester General Hospital: Join us for a preview of the NEW 2018 Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (KDOQI) Guidelines.
- Richard Johnson, MD: Dr. Johnson is the author of The Sugar Fix and will discuss the effects of salt and sugar on metabolic syndrome and kidney disease.
- Wai Yin Ho, MS Ed, MS, RDN: This session will focus on wound healing and the importance of coordination of care between dialysis and long term care / rehabilitation facilities.
- Karlen Chase, MLS, MFA: Learn how to protect materials you develop in this session.
- Pamela Kent, MS, RD, CDE, LD: In this session, we’ll discuss dietary approaches through Chronic Kidney Disease progression.