Looking to master the art of some Microsoft Office applications? The Learning & Development team is offering training sessions as part of its alliance with New Horizons Computer Learning Services. The classes, which are free and open to all Rochester Regional Health employees, will help you use Microsoft Excel and Windows 10 programs to their full potential. They begin Wednesday, January 10; check out the schedule below.
Each course is approximately two hours and held at the Riedman Campus Training Center in Building C.
- Log into HealthStream via Workday (Career worklet)
- Click Catalog
- In the search field, type Microsoft and click the Search icon
- A list of available Microsoft courses displays; to select a course, click Info
- To browse for a class time, click Choose Class
- To register for a session, click Register
* UMMC employees: Contact Judy Giordano at Judy.Giordano@rochesterregional.org or 922-3941 to register.