Next week will begin the third and final phase of construction to replace the air conditioning unit on the 2nd floor roof at Unity Hospital. Please be aware of the following parking and drop off changes that will take effect during the construction period from Monday, June 4 through Monday, June 11:
• Parking Lot D (west side of emergency) the first three rows will be unavailable from Monday, June 4 through Monday, June 11.
• August Family Birthing Place Loop will also be closed from Thursday June 7 through Monday, June 11. The alternate drop off location will be the South Entrance loop. Signage will direct traffic to the loop, as well as to additional parking and medical services.
In addition, please be aware of the following:
• Thursday, June 7 – Crane assembly will take place.
• Friday, June 8 – Crane will hoist miscellaneous equipment to the roof.
• Saturday, June 9 – Crane will lift old AC-5 unit from roof and lift new ACCU unit to roof.
• Sunday, June 10 – Crane will remain on site with no activity.
• Monday, June 11 – Crane tear down and demobilization.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue this construction project. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Len Angie at 775-5680.